Ghodawat Foods International Pvt. Ltd. is India’s one of the largest player in both domestic and exports. Our state-of-the-art production facility based out of Jaysignpur, near Kolhapur in Maharashtra, India is designed to provide various types of rice requirements of our clients. When it comes to white labeling of rice products, we are the leaders with enormous experience working with various international and domestic clients. Our approach is always consultative; we help our clients if they are seeking any kind of assistance in their product development & selection. Our offerings include a large variety of ‘Basmati Rice’ and also various ‘Non- Basmati Rice’.
The most hygienic infrastructure, the latest equipment, highly skilled manpower, advanced packaging systems, an end to end solution for any type of rice requirement and the latest automation for no errors makes us stand out from the competition. For us clients are always at the center of our offerings, offerings that can be customized, planned and restructured based on the client’s need and the market demand.
Under our Rice offerings, we offer varieties of Extra long, long grain, short grain rice. Below are some of the major products with readily available solutions under the rice categories.
– Traditional Premium Rice
– 1121 Raw Rice
– 1121 Sela Rice
– 1121 Steamed Rice
– Pusa Rice
Non – Basmati Rice:
– Sona Masoori Rice (Raw/Steam/Boiled)
– Kolam Rice (Raw/Steam)
– HMT Rice (Raw/Steam)
– Jeera Rice (Raw/Steam)
Our Technical Competency, Certifications and Infrastructure details:
- State-of-the-art machinery from Buhler with Carter Day graders.
- Basmati rice (Traditional, 1121, Pusa, etc.) and Non-Basmati rice (Jeera, Sona Masoori, HMT, etc.) are available in Raw, Steamed or Boiled options.
- Certifications: FSSC 22000:2011, FSSAI, HALAL, BRC, KOSHER and NPPO for USA.
- SKU: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg and 50kg.
- 8 Tons/hr processing capacity containing batches of 40 Tons.
- Buhler’s optical sorting machine – ColourSortex ‘Ultravision S Series’ uses a series of multi-chromatic ‘ultra’ cameras aligned together accentuates the difference between grain color which separates unwanted rice from the final product.
- Buhler machines provide the finest quality rice within Basmati and Non-Basmati range.